With a growing reputation for a personalised, unique service tailored to meet your exact needs, ‘stayinphase’ offers a design, manufacture and installation package of racing yacht winch systems and related sail handling systems.
Clients are not only looking for an end product that is efficient & aesthetically pleasing, but also impeccable service. ‘We differentiate ourselves by the fact that we offer a specialised, top-of-the-range complete service as well as a tailored design’, says CEO Jon Williams of stayinphase. He goes on to say, ‘Without service design will always be flawed as there will be an inability to execute. Our approach enables us to produce pieces that are beautiful, technologically progressive and functional but with individuality at their core.’
The results of stayinphase are there for all to see:-
- Bella Mente Rolex Maxi 72 World Champion 2012, 2015
- Alegre 72 Rolex Maxi 72 World Champion 2014
- Ericsson Racing Overall Winner of Volvo Ocean Race 2008/9
- Groupama 4 Overall Winner of Volvo Ocean Race 2011/12
- Comanche 24hr distant record holder (Monohull), Rolex Sydney-Hobart Winner 2015, Rolex Fastnet Winner 2015
Such commitment to client satisfaction is what put stayinphase on the radar.
Meet some of the team